Sunday, June 05, 2011

Shopping Spree, Johnny and Me!





















































































HOLY CRAP! I spent a small fortune this weekend on MYSELF. Clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry, lingerie, bath stuff, coffee, DVD, hair stuff...

It is sad when you spend more on girlie stuff in just a few hours than your boyfriend (pictured -- Johnny!) did on getting his transmission fixed! Oy! I can do some damage when I wanna. But I gotta look good for my new man, right? ;-) And yes, those are my ginormous bras in the background. I have big boobies. Don't hate me because I have big ta-ta's. HA!



My new fav makeup is Smashbox, Urban Decay and Stila lipstick. Gotta love Sephora! Jewelry a la Chico's - awesome as usual. Shopped with mom and mom, and today went to "Islands" for lunch, then got an iced coffee.


Ahhhh, life is good. Finally. Time for a swim.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Sometimes a shopping spree is just necessary. I've had one myself this week! Plus a day at the salon! Wheeee!

Cheryl said...

Indeed!! Wheeeee!