Friday, June 03, 2011

Kind of a Boring Ass Week

I slept all day on Monday (not getting home until 6 am will do that to you, HA), had a boring work day Tuesday, went home early on Wednesday because work was slow and I was tired, Thursday was uneventful except for talking to Johnny on the phone, but I'm bummed because the transmission in his car is acting up and he has to get it fixed and I don't know if I can see him this weekend, and now it's Friday, and BLAH! OH, WAIT! I got my driver's license, FINALLY. Yeah, I've lived here a year and just now got it and let me tell you how much I HATE THE CALIFORNIA DMV. They want every piece of documentation from my birth to my divorce and they wouldn't let me keep my married last name (not that I want to, but it is such a hassle to change everything) and made me change back to my maiden name because my birth certificate says one thing and WA license says another, and I *may* have had a bonfire to which my marriage certificate may have fallen into, and my divorce papers say I am switching back, and FUCK now I have 5 billion things I have to change.

The wood flooring is being put in at home as I type. It has been concrete for a week. I just took a pic of my desk because I'm caught up at the moment with my projects. I will be slammed again on Monday, but I'm in limbo right now.

I just realized that I haven't been sarcastic, bizarre or cheeky lately. I'll have to fix that. How about this. I sneezed hard earlier, peed a little in my panties, and since I didn't want to sit in my own pee the rest of the day, I took my panties off and now I'm going commando. Yup. That's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment