Sunday, May 01, 2011

The Salt Lick, Baby!

So, after getting lost in the backwoods of Driftwood, Texas, we found "The Salt Lick" Texas BBQ Ranch! OMG, YUM! Great food and a little live country band. I had the 3-meat platter with beef brisket, ribs and sausage. I could seriously eat there every night considering my love of meat. It is freezing tonight, and Mario is crashing at my hotel. We are watching the CNN coverage of Osama's death and eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and JalapeƱo Pringles. Good times! Another funny thing, as we were driving back, Johnny Cash came on the radio singing "Walk the Line", to which Mario and I sang along. Classic. The toilet paper pic. I found it disturbing that this is how much T.P. was in my stall. I was thinking, Oh God, what the hell is in the food!?! I also bought a Salt Lick T-shirt. Had to.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment