Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Huge Slacker

OK, yes I know I have been a huge blog slacker lately. I will try to be better. I have been incredibly busy the last few months with an out of state vacation, work deadlines, the boys, men, friends, everyday chores and general laziness.

The house remodel is coming along great, and as soon as the granite counter tops get installed in the kitchen and the wood flooring goes in, I will take updated pics. It is looking SOOOO good! My mom has also been working in the back yard putting in flowers, palms, etc. People say coming to our house feels like a vacation in Hawaii! Nice! CrazyDogMama's Oasis! :-)

So, I was wrong, I didn't have a date on Sunday, I have one tomorrow night. Sunday, Thursday, whatever, LOL! I have been talking to him for a little while now so I'm excited to see how this goes. I have no expectations anymore, so it is less stressful. I just go out and have fun and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment