Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stuff & Things

Wow, busy week. Taxes are done, got an offer on the house (way too low, though), and work is nuts. Texas trip got pushed to April due to work stuff, but we have been discussing the details and it sounds fun! We are going to spend time at Lake Travis, lunch at the University where Mario graduated (Texas State) and maybe even a drive down to the Riverwalk in San Antonio. My friends at work are now talking about a day trip to Magic Mt. Holy crap, I can handle Disneyland, but I may be too old for those kinds of G-forces! They will make me go however, so, YIKES.

Not sure what I am doing today, but hooray for the 3-day weekend! It is stormy here right now so outside activities are squelched, but maybe I will catch up on my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment