Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Weird, Boring, Wonderful Life

Sometimes I think I have it all figured out, and then some days I wake up and the first thought in my head about my life is "WTF"?

I didn't get home from work until midnight last night. There was a crisis I had to deal with and was given a seemingly impossible deadline. But I made it! Ha! While everyone else was arguing, I just did it. I came home and it took several hours to come down off the stress. This morning I had a headache because all the stress settles in my shoulders and neck. I need a massage badly, but I'm not paying 80 bucks an hour. I'm still sick, too. It is just a stupid cold, but it robs me of energy.

I don't know what I'm going to do today. I'm going through my cookbooks. Damn! I have a lot of them! I want to get a bookshelf for downstairs near the kitchen because I forget about them up here. My mom wants to go down to Laguna Beach, and Cath is coming down at 1 pm. Oh crap! I better go get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment