Sunday, February 27, 2011

Progress

We are working our way downstairs. The upstairs hall, the staircase and living room are all painted, and crown molded now, and the entry hall has a new light. We also had the ceiling wood beams painted white since the walls are now beige. It looks so good! The pics don't do it justice. Furnishing the living room, however, is going to have to wait. We bought a leather couch and some cool wooden boxes to store stuff in, but that's about it. We are not looking forward to having the kitchen and family room done now, which is next, because it will be hard to live during the reconstruction. We are going to have to eat out every night! Funny thing happened. Upon tearing down the wood paneling from the bar (egads!), it uncovered what has to be the most hilarious wallpaper EVER. I remember it from my childhood, but holy GOD, it's awful, isn't it? LOL! I kind of love it at the same time. Brings back good memories.

By the way, you all crack me up. My emails of late are like, "What good thing?", "Is it a man, did you meet someone?", "Did you win the lottery?", "Oh, come on, tell us!"

Yes, I met someone, and yes, I am walking on clouds right now. He blows all the other ones out of the water so far. That's all I'm saying for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment