Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Doesn't Get Any More Random Than This

I have purposely not been dating since I broke up with Paul, but I have to laugh at some of the profiles of the guys who have emailed me from online dating sites. One guy is looking for a woman who has never been married, is super fit and wants to have lots of kids. Did this guy even READ my profile? Next, some moron has this in his description, "I am a very, very handsome guy and I am great with women." Um, maybe he should add that he is also very humble and most likely a man-whore. And then there is this guy, "I am a 25-year-old guy in a 50-year-old guy's body", to which I responded, "I am a super model inside of a pudgy girl." Seriously guys? So, any other questions on why I am retired from dating?

I LOVE my new Nikon D90, hence the random pictures of my beloved pool, my Bolognese sauce, and my K-cup coffee.

Poor Lou-dog is having a hard time. The vet determined that somewhere along the line he had a stroke, and now he has these little seizures. It breaks my heart into a million pieces. He isn't in any pain that they can tell, but the little guy is a mess and sleeps most of the time now. I just hug on him and love him as much as I can.












1 comment:

  1. Poor Lou. I wish him comfortable happy days with you

    ReplyDelete