Monday, February 21, 2011

I Come By It Honestly

My mom and I went to dinner and splurged on steak and lobster. YUM! We both had a glass of wine with dinner. Afterward, I was driving us home and my mother was whining about going to the lamp store, which I did not feel like doing at 9 pm at night. (Also, my rule is no drinking and shopping. LOL!) As I passed the store, she shrieks this, "Right lane, right lane!" I told her we weren't doing that tonight. Then I hear: "Fuck, Shit, Piss!" Now, you may think that is just vulgar, but you have to picture the situation. My 105-pound senior citizen mother sitting in the passenger seat shouting an interesting string of obscenities because I wouldn't take her to the lamp store. Truly, it was FUNNY AS HELL. So, to calm her down, I made Grasshoppers for dessert. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your mother = AWESOME! I hope to be half as fiesty as a Senior.

    ReplyDelete