Sunday, January 09, 2011

Remodeling, My Bedroom

Over the last 6 months we have been slowly remodeling the house. We aren't even CLOSE to finishing, but I wanted to post some before and after progress. My bedroom was first, then the guest bedroom, office, master bedroom and bath, and my bathroom. We are still going to tile my bathroom and get a new toilet, but haven't gotten to it quite yet, and the office is still too messy to show. The entire house has electrical and plumbing issues, so it has been real fun. We have also done the garage and a few things downstairs, but I want to wait to take pics until it has progressed a little further. My grandparents had not done any redecorating since the 70's, so the changes are pretty drastic. LOL! I can't WAIT until we get to the kitchen and back yard! I love my red wall, and just so you know, it is NOT an 'angry' wall, it is the 'blood of Jesus' wall, K?








No comments:

Post a Comment