Thursday, December 02, 2010

Many Random Things

1. A girl I work with got a boob-job, and she came back to work today. One of our coworkers (another girl thank God) waltzed right up to her remarking about it, and starting FONDLING her new boobs. I'm so not kidding. After I realized that what I was seeing was actually real, I snorted coffee through my nose and busted into laughter for about 30 minutes.

2. Maggie has had diarrhea ALL DAY and my mom has been complaining about the cleanup for an hour now. I guess I don't blame her. GROSS. I just bought a gallon of Nature's Miracle because the dogs are WAY out of control lately. Don't know what to do.

3. I can't keep food down. Don't know WTF that is about.

4. I am NOT looking forward to all my fricking doctor's appointments tomorrow. I'm getting an ultrasound in the morning and a boob-mashing at noon. (Mammogram). Fun. :-/

5. Working 12 hour shifts is killing me and Paul read me the riot act tonight about it. This is actually an interesting story, so that is what I'll focus on. That, and I like to talk about Paul. If you haven't noticed. I'm killing the "DATING BUZZ:" because it's lame and there is only Paul, so it is not necessary. I never claimed to be cool. Oh, I finally got around to breaking it off with David. It was harder than I thought; I'm not good at that sort of thing. I felt bad.

Anyway, Paul said my voice sounded funny tonight. I told him I was just burnt out. Being that he knows quite a bit about me after talking for 1 to 2 hours a night, every night, for over two weeks now, he decided I need to take a leave of absence for medical reasons for about a month so that I can concentrate on sleeping and getting better. He is apparently really concerned about me. This is what he said:

Paul: "I really want you to get well. What about US? If something happens to you, WHAT WOULD I DO? I mean it! I've spent my whole life looking for you. WHAT WOULD I DO?"

WHOA. I did not know how to respond to that.

Me: "Uh, I don't know what to say."

Paul: "Say you will look into a medical leave of absence so I can sleep at night."

Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment