Thursday, December 09, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog

I have been going back and forth with myself about blogging. Some days I just want to disappear and never come back, but then something brings me back. My life seems more private to me now on some level and I just don't want certain things public, but yet I have the need to write. I can't believe some of you who have been coming here for years, it is such a compliment that I don't want to let you down even though I have a hard time believing any of this shit is interesting to you.

I had my biopsy. OUCH. Won't know results for a couple weeks. Seeing Paul tomorrow. Yay! I told him to run away far from the likes of me, but he won't listen. He took me to a fancy Japanese place for dinner and as I was eating my sushi appetizer, I was talking, and I thought I was preparing a bite of salad to put in my mouth but instead I shoveled in a huge glob of WASABI. I choked until tears were running down my cheeks. He can't say he wasn't warned. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for years and years, through like four different moves in two far-apart states. I first stumbled upon it way back during the Body for Life craze (like 2004) and I've been a fairly regular reader since. I'm pretty sure I've been reading your blog longer than anybody else's (well, probably it's probably a tie with Skwigg). Anyhoo, I do hope you continue writing because now I'm just plain interested in how things turn out for you. Which is quite the long-winded way of saying I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You've been reading since 2004?? That is incredible! I am so honored. What a sweatheart you are. I will probably keep writing as it is this weird obsessive need I have.

    ReplyDelete