Monday, December 27, 2010

Funk

I am trying to shake this funk. After Christmas blues? PMS? I hate being this way. A new year is coming and I need to just figure my shit out. I've been asleep for 2 days, no exaggeration. I finally got outside today to do errands. It is time to get back on the healthy eating wagon too, been a bit off in the ditch lately on that one. I don't know what to do with myself when I'm not working. I bitch when I'm working too much, then I get time off and have NO IDEA how to relax. This is where some great, sexy guy needs to invite me to the Bahamas. ;-) Uh, HELLO? You out there? I have the rest of the week off.

I think I have a better chance of sprouting wings and flying. My friend Jenny told me to go buy a good horror movie to cheer myself up.

I want to go swimming, but the pool isn't heated. I need a pool heater. That is next on the list. The pool boys came today and made it blue again, but it is ice water. Bah. I'm grumpy, somebody cheer me up.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:07 PM

    Have you tried yoga? It helps me learn to relax.

    ReplyDelete