Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Swamp Pool & Periods

Here is the pool that matches the grass...and the dogs in their new duds. Maggie is sporting her blue diaper and Lou in his 'Tinkle Belt' with added Kotex. ("Always" Pads, with wings!) This is what my life has turned into. (I'm sure that's what they are thinking too.)

I'm supposed to be off for the next 10 days on holiday...but...yeah...right. My boss laughed at that one. Sometimes it really sucks to be the "go to" person. I'm celebrating my second Christmas tomorrow (first one was with the kid) with my Godmother and fam. I have done no wrapping. Gift bags it is!

California is flooding. It took me two hours to get home tonight. WTF? This is CALIFORNIA, it is NOT supposed to do this here!

I seem to be loving the periods today.....................................................................................................





2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Though franky, with the howling winds and snow here in PA, I'd give pouring rain a go, for a while.

    LOL, doggy diapers. Do they doggy wipes too? Scratch that. I don't think I want to know!

    Enjoy your holidays as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 PM

    no need to drain yer pool, just shock it when the rains end. it will clear and be just fine.
    ps-wtf? cancer? you kick that cancer in the ass cheryl! ~Nichole

    ReplyDelete