Monday, November 22, 2010

A Day Off?

So I asked my boss if I could have Wednesday off and this is how she replies:

"You can have Wednesday off on these conditions, that you do not open any WORK email, answer any WORK phone calls or do any type of WORK."

LOL.

This is what my life has turned into. People knowing that I will work from home on a day I have requested off as a vacation day. I am mentally ill.

Dating Update: Paul (the Drummer) has emailed me at LEAST once a day since we met (long emails) and calls me at least once a day. So far, he is adorable; which makes me nervous. He has also told his father all about me. (I heard his father in the background during one of our calls.) I told him all about having to call the cops on one of my interested parties and how I am now ultra untrusting and paranoid, and so he told me when he sees me that I can copy down the info on his Driver's License and Social Security Card and do a background check on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment