Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Constant Challenges

Oh my GOD I'm sick of coughing! People were actually laughing at me today because I get visibly *pissed* after each coughing fit. It is so irritating and disruptive. The doctor said this pneumonia thing is going to take about 4 weeks to pass. Four fucking weeks. Sigh.

Although I am still under serious pressure and intensely busy at work, I talked with the Director, and she reassured me about some things. I guess it is good just to let your thoughts out once in a while. For a minute there I was stressing hard. I have to learn to let go of things. Easier said than done.

It seems everyone I talk to is having an equally as challenging life as myself. (Or more challenging.) I have two friends trying to stave off foreclosures, a couple of friends going through divorce, and other friends/acquaintances battling with their own life struggles. On one hand it is nice to know I'm not alone, but on the other I am sad to think of so many people hurting. The world is in a crazy way, I've never seen anything like it. I guess we all need to stick together, huh? I had to lower the sale price of my home today. Drastically. I am now selling it for less than what I owe on it. Terrific, huh? I need to shed the two mortgages desperately, though.

Well, I *think* I'm still dating. If you can call it that. I still see David occasionally, but he has kids, so it is far and few between. We are supposed to go out this weekend for my birthday. I also have been emailing someone else, but no date has been set up yet. Don't really know, don't really care. I'm a bit complacent about it at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment