Thursday, November 25, 2010

'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving

Just got back from a midnight showing of Paranormal Activity 2. The boys (my step son and his friend) came to spend the holiday weekend with me and they dragged me out past my bedtime. Great flick! Tomorrow we are feasting at my second mom's house and then heading to D-land on Friday. And I refuse to think about the biopsy I have next week.

Dating Update: Paul is so great. We talk EVERY day, sometimes more than once, and every day I like him more. It is frightening how much we have in common, and the circumstances surrounding how we met is equally as eerie. It is seriously like the universe is throwing us together, no joke. We aren't able to see each other right now (which is frustrating to both of us) because he is in the middle of recording an album, then getting surgery, and I have the boys, getting the biopsy and then probably getting surgery myself (which he knows about). He knows about my issues, I know about his, yet neither of us is running; it is bringing us closer together. For the first time in a LONG time, I feel hopeful and happy despite all my crap. I feel like a schoolgirl. My mom and the boys laughed at me tonight when I jumped three feet in the air to the ringing of my phone and ran to answer it. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be a serial killer or something. LOL.

Off to bed. Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment