Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dating Life

It sounds like my dating life is great, doesn't it? It is not. Unfortunately, with David, I don't believe I am any kind of a priority to him. I only get to see him every two to three weeks and then, only one day. He devotes ALL of his time to his kids. I don't have a problem with kids, and I am glad he is a great father, but I have to admit, I need to be SOME sort of a priority. You can't get to know someone this way. He is a typical guy in that I have NO IDEA what is going on in his head, either. I play NO games, and I am very close to ending things with him. I deserve better, I think. He has been very sweet, but is less than attentive, and I'm sorry, I'm not some doll you can just sit on a shelf when you are busy with more important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment