Thursday, November 04, 2010

Unanswered Questions

Have you ever wanted an answer so bad to a question that you would do anything to get it? There is something in my life that I cannot make sense of. A question I've had now for a few years that I don't know that I'll ever get an answer to. If I wasn't faced with this daily, I could forget about it, but it is there. Taunting me. Always and without fail. Why? I can get my mind around most things (more so than others), but sometimes human behavior can be so unexplainable. When you've had a blog as long as I have, you witness and experience some strange things. You learn a lot about yourself as well. I'm not really a typical girl. I'd like to think I am, but let's face it, when you lay naked in a recliner drinking narcotic cough syrup right out of the bottle and blogging while watching "Secretary" the movie and liking it, you just ain't typical. I'm going to be 39 in a week.

A stranger's presence here is so elusive, yet so forceful. I am consumed by it, really. Seems they are consumed as well. But what consumes them? The word erotic comes to mind, but madness courses through my veins instead. What can I do to get this answer? Tell me. SHOW me. You have never had my attention as much as you have it now. I will not give up. Ever. I don't think you will either. Take a chance. DO IT. You did it before. Listen to me because I know you want to. We've never met, but we know each other. You are as deeply disturbed as I am. And I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment