Monday, November 29, 2010

First Turkey Day in Cali

What a weekend! Thanksgiving was nice, lots of food and fun. There was piano playing, singing, laughing, and me sneaking out to talk on the phone (and getting yelled at for it). LOL! No one but the boys would let me post pics. Spoiled sports. Went to D-Land all day on Friday, and I mean ALL DAY. I about DIED. 12 freaking hours. I could not move on Saturday. I was limping. Sunday, I had a migraine. Back to the salt mines today. Getting an ultrasound on Friday, a biopsy the following Thursday and then surgery based on the results.

Dating Update: I think I have finally met a great guy. Things are going REALLY well with Paul. He finishes recording on Friday, so we will be spending the weekend together. I am supposed to go up to his place to help decorate the tree, have dinner and meet his dad. I am terrified. I think I am going to be a bit of a fish out of water up in that area. (Sherman Oaks). Hopefully I won't run into the Olsen twins. HA.








No comments:

Post a Comment