Thursday, October 21, 2010

Well it looks like I will remain a respectable girl for now. As nice as he is, I don't do games or waiting around bullshit. He seems to think dating revolves around HIS time table. Um...NOPE. Seeing him once every 1 to 2 weeks and not knowing when the next date will be until the night before doesn't work for me. I am busy too, and I don't ask how high when he says jump. No in-between phone calls and a only a short email here and there, does not scream "really interested" to me. So he may be S.O.L., I have a drawer full of toys. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect some puppy dog following me around, but come ON, a little enthusiasm please. Gee-zus.

I just got home from work. I got into an argument with my boss (not good) and if my house was already sold I probably would have walked. I'm so tired of everyone's shit. I am good at what I do and I'm sorry, I'm too old old to kiss anyone's ass or be condescended to. One of my "boys" overheard the argument and went out of his way to tell me I was the best boss he has ever had and "wasn't just saying that". So I guess if I get fired for not backing down, at least I know someone appreciates my demand for quality.

No comments: