Sunday, August 08, 2010

Photo Extravaganza

As I was telling you, my step son (Bill) and his girlfriend (Erica) came down to visit for a few days. We've been swimming and went to Disneyland. We ate at the Blue Bayou restaurant and the Monte Cristo was amazing! The kids LOVED it. This has been so great, I feel so blessed. My family keeps getting bigger and bigger. I made my famous and requested "Cheryl Pasta" and BBQ'd steaks as well. Tomorrow I'm making a big breakfast for everyone. I love cooking and having lots of people at the table! There are many more good times to be had here, I can't wait for the holidays now!





























































1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Haha! What cuties they are! Looks like they had a great time with Cheryl-Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete