Sunday, August 29, 2010

My New Friend

Mario is the best! He is so funny and super sweet. We were so chatty and laughing so hard that when I looked at my phone it was 2 am! I gave him a big hug and told him it was so nice to meet him, and he said, "That sounds weird". I asked him why and he said, "Because I feel like I've known you all my life!". Aww. We did hit it off and as soon as he gets the job where I work (I hope) we are going to hit D-Land in style. I tried to take his pic, and this is the best I could get because Mr. Model is SHY. We sat out on his balcony for a long while in the nice warm summer eve talking about everything. I got him an interview for Monday.

Today I'm out with a friend for her birthday and then will be chatting with my honey the rest of the evening. BTW, the sunsets are incredible here!

No comments:

Post a Comment