Thursday, August 05, 2010

Disappearing Acts

Just when you start to really like a guy, they disappear. Yup. Story of my life. I don't think I said anything to scare him, so whatever. Moving on I guess, again. The whole dating thing is just WEIRD and frustrating. You start talking online, or wherever, and then POOF. I know when I've done or said something stupid, but I didn't this time. I don't think. Perhaps I am mistaken, but it happens like this frequently online. Usually, they just become obsessed with someone else. They always say they hate games and drama, but I swear, THEY are the ones that create it. Fuck them. I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow, hanging out by the pool and having a BBQ on Saturday and Sunday, then meeting up with friends on Monday. Four-day weekend! His loss.

I've really got to get a new adapter for my pics. I have some great ones! SOON!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's harder to date now at 40 than it was as a teenager. I refuse to play games and get into the drama but sure seems like everyone I meet enjoys those things. :(

    ReplyDelete