Saturday, August 14, 2010

If this doesn't kill me, nothing will.

My P90X stuff came the other day. I'm both excited and nervous to get started. I'm famous for starting and then quitting things, and I'm trying to break that cycle. I know I won't drive to a gym, so I think this is a good alternative for me. I'm also not exactly the Richard Simmons type of exerciser either. LOL. This is serious, hard-core stuff. No pansies! There are two people at work who I found out are just starting it too, so I have accountability and people to talk about it with, which always helps. I did "Body for Life" that way, but that was what these people call the "baby starter kit". Do you believe I can do it? I'm always tired, so the challenging part will be to not want to take a nap instead. I can get all sweaty in the comfort of my living room, then go jump in the pool to cool off. Root for me, I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I've been wanting to try that but it both fascinates and scares me. I'll be watching to see what you think of it. Good luck!!! Hope your schedule allows you to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you posted....if I ever start...UG

    ReplyDelete