Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm in trouble.

He is for real. Mr. Texas and I have been talking non-stop since we met. He TURNED OFF HIS DATING PROFILE because he only wants to talk to me now. We know each other's life stories and neither of us ran eventhough we both have a sad tale to tell. He is perfect (to me). Oh Lord, what do I do? I've made myself vulnerable. He has too. I can't think! I can't remember the last time I felt this way. Have I ever felt this way? How did this happen so soon after joining that site? I thought I'd be sifting for months/years! I'm scared, but feeling ALIVE and HAPPY at the same time. I don't know where this is going or what will happen, but I'm stunned. And I can't wait for his call and email today. I am supposed to have a date on Sunday with someone else and I don't even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment