Saturday, August 21, 2010

Time to Switch

I fell asleep in the sun and now I'm burnt on my chest. What a tard. I break out in welts when I lay in the sun too long. OUCH. So now I can't sleep. I've been online and now its time for my nightly swim. The dogs keep following me around in circles, it's funny, they get confused when I pace. So much for my "not going to date for a year". I just switched dating sites since the other one was frustrating the crap outta me. I don't think they had great quality men on that site to tell you the truth. I swear "Christian" sites have the most judgmental assholes I've ever met. I love the Lord with ALL of my heart and I don't think anyone I met there would know God if he bit them on the ass. (I sound so Godly don't I? LOL) So I cuss a little...I'm a Christian, not Christ. So I joined Match.com. They have a guarantee! Ha. I will hold them to it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:52 AM

    Cheryl,
    Best of luck to you. Match.com is the site I used years ago to find the love of my life. I never would have met him otherwise! :)

    ReplyDelete