Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I was violently ill last night. Won't be eating Mexican food for awhile. It was a long day at work too, and my chest hurts. Maybe I'm working myself to death. Ha. Thinking about taking some sleeping pills tonight - don't know how else to get some sleep. I wish I could take a few weeks off, but I can't. Opening a new plant does not allow for vacation, but it has been over a year since I had any time off and I think I'm going crazy. Some days are great, and some days I feel like...is this all there is? Gah.

I didn't call my date back because I just wasn't "feelin' it". I can usually tell right away. When I DO feel something, it doesn't manifest. Frustrating. Perhaps I should marry my laptop - I touch it more than anything else...LOL! It sucks at foot rubs though...

No comments: