Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Working myself to death.

I was violently ill last night. Won't be eating Mexican food for a while. It was a long day at work too, and my chest hurts. Maybe I'm working myself to death. Ha. Thinking about taking some sleeping pills tonight, don't know how else to get some sleep. I wish I could take a few weeks off, but I can't. Opening a new plant does not allow for vacation, but it has been over a year since I had any time off and I think I'm going crazy. Some days are great, and some days I feel like, is this all there is? Gah.

I didn't call my date back because I just wasn't "feeling it". I can usually tell right away. When I DO feel something, it doesn't manifest. Frustrating. Perhaps I should marry my laptop, I touch it more than anything else. LOL! It sucks at foot rubs, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment