Saturday, July 31, 2010

The blog slacker is back!

I've been a little bit busy. :-) It was bound to happen sooner or later; I'm smitten. Mike. Gorgeous blue eyes, tall, handsome and super sweet. Loves God. He lives a few hours from here so I don't know what will happen, but we are getting to know each other online. He has a big heart and thinks I'm beautiful. He told me, "There is something special about you." My heart did a flip-flop. Haven't had THAT feeling in a long time. I'm trying not to get too excited, but it is hard not to (finally) be hopeful. I am afraid of course, but life is what it is. Can't be afraid to live it.

I'm going to the Orange County Fair today (leaving in an hour) with some new friends at work. I wish Mike was going! I'm taking my good camera so there should be some pics posted soon. My old boss is coming to see the new plant Monday and Tuesday, and when I asked her where she wanted to go to dinner she said "Disneyland!" So, I'm taking her to D-land Monday night! Yay! I bought my annual pass yesterday. Next week the kid comes to visit and my friend from NJ after that. Lots of fun to be had! Going to be in the 80's today so I'll probably get sunburnt at the fair. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment