Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Salon Farewell!

So sweet! A mother and daughter (and other awesome people) run this great Aveda salon in Redmond that I have known for 5 years now. I had a late appointment to get my hair done last night. Once all the other customers left, they brought out two bottles of champagne and ordered pizza and salad! We also did a peppermint schnapps shot toast to "New beginnings!". The mom's boyfriend was there too and serenaded us with his excellent guitar playing. We talked and laughed until midnight! A great memory and another surprise at how much people care! They will be missed.

1 comment:

  1. No, you don't "offend". And don't be offended that I'm not publicly following. I removed my followers box.

    so, why does it take me to unfollow you in order for you to comment???

    HA!

    ReplyDelete