Monday, June 21, 2010

Bye-Bye Litttle House

I said goodbye to the house I worked my ass off for today. I had a lump in my throat as my mom and I drove away. It looks so lonely so empty. I remember the first day moving in over 10 years ago. BUT life goes on and I will be living in a beautiful home that will be remodeling fun. I am horribly exhausted and almost collapsed (literally) today from no sleep and hardly any food (it keeps coming up), but I made it. Barely. Moving out of state with hardly any help is very stressful and taxing.

Took the kid out to dinner with his girlfriend to say our goodbyes (pictured).

I leave tomorrow at 8 am. Meeting up with a friend in Portland for lunch (Jeffery @The Truth Hurts). Stay tuned for my famous road trip blogs. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment