Monday, June 14, 2010

All Hell Has Broken Loose.

My current boss and my new boss spoke today and decided that I would work up until Friday this week. Then of course, MOVE on Monday. Um, I DON'T THINK SO. Yes, I have to move on Monday because I've rescheduled the movers so many times they won't talk to me anymore, but uh, guys? I kinda have a LOT OF SHIT TO DO IN 6 DAYS and can't be working 10 hours with a total of 4 hours of commuting every day and be ready to go. I had a serious fit. Not a good way to go out, but I'm a tad stressed and am not going to get my vacation rest time. Who came up with this whole work for a living crap anyway? Eve screwed it all up. SHE got to waltz around in the garden all day talking to animals and having sex with Adam, then decided THAT wasn't good enough, she needed forbidden fruit. All us women are stupid and get screwed over by snakes, I swear.

Oh, and to top off the day? The pizza guy brought me diet Pepsi. DIET. GROSS. He may as well have brought me gasoline. I DESPISE diet sodas.

The only good thing here is the kid made it! He graduated! Off to college in the fall! Go Bill! It went smoothly. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment