Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wow. I was feeling so sad and lost about selling most of my stuff, but as the garage became more and more empty, the more freedom I felt. Amazing. Life never ceases to amaze me. I made a ton of money too! Going to have another sale next weekend to shed the rest and then the new carpet will go in. I gave money to my neighbor today to fix the fence and do some minor repairs on the house - and then all the major stuff is done!! I'm hiring a maid to scrub the house before I go and the movers will pack my stuff. Aaaaaahhhhhh...the rest is cake.

The very last episode of LOST is on tonight - I'm going to miss it so much!! They'd better answer all my questions!

Until tomorrow my peeps...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Isn't it the best feeling? When I sold my house and moved, I got rid of EVERYTHING. I moved in a couple of carloads in my little hatchback. I still don't own very much and it feels great! I am very excited for you. :)