Sunday, May 23, 2010

Selling all my stuff.

Wow. I was feeling so sad and lost about selling most of my stuff, but as the garage became more and more empty, the more freedom I felt. Amazing. Life never ceases to amaze me. I made a ton of money too! Going to have another sale next weekend to shed the rest and then the new carpet will go in. I gave money to my neighbor today to fix the fence and do some minor repairs on the house, and then all the major stuff is done! I'm hiring a maid to scrub the house before I go, and the movers will pack my stuff. The rest is cake.

The very last episode of LOST is on tonight, I'm going to miss it so much! They'd better answer all my questions! No more LOST. How ironic.

Until tomorrow my peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:22 AM

    Isn't it the best feeling? When I sold my house and moved, I got rid of EVERYTHING. I moved in a couple of carloads in my little hatchback. I still don't own very much and it feels great! I am very excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete