Sunday, May 30, 2010

I need a massage.

STAT. Every inch of my body hurts. I moved EVERYTHING I own into the kitchen and/or garage for the carpet guys and ended up having to take a pain killer because I couldn't stand up straight my back hurt so bad. The place looks fabulous! Of course, it will be looking the best it ever has with everything repaired and working properly just in time for me to MOVE. Pisses me off a little. ;-) I just keep telling myself, I'll be laying in the sun and going for a swim this time next month!

I've hired two people for my team on the new job so far. It is strange being the one who "hires" people. Let's hope I picked the right people!

Can't think of much more to say at the moment so I'll just go to bed. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. We all do it. It's the perils of needing to work to keep up a place, and after that beautifying sometimes gets knocked off.

    Ahh, an even better thought is that next Christmas you'll be sipping margaritas near the pool. :)

    ReplyDelete