Friday, May 28, 2010

It will be good to get out of this town.

I have a case of "feel sorry for myself" today. I shouldn't, but I do. The blues. I'm trying not to go there, but sometimes I can't help it. It comes and goes and I try to contain it, but it's claws get a hold of me occasionally. The carpet is going in tomorrow and I have so much to do. My body hurts and I am tired. So, so tired. I always get stuck with all the work. More than I can handle by myself. I have hurt for so long I don't know how to feel good. I'm trying though.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 PM

    I know the feeling. Have it myself tonight. :(

    Dea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Dea - it is a weird time right now, it sounds like for both of us. Good to hear from you - it sounds like we have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete