Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Lovely Evening

I spent a lovely evening with myself. Well, myself and the fuzzy freaks. :-) Traffic was hell, but once I got home, I got into my comfy clothes, had some dinner, fed the pups and put my feet up. I watched an older movie that I love (Moonstruck) with Louie sprawled across my lap and Maggie at my feet. It was peaceful and relaxing and I felt happy. It's not that I never feel happy, it is just that this time I took note of it and appreciated it for what it was. I lived in the moment, I guess you would call it. It wasn't an especially exciting or what you would normally call a memorable moment, but I just stopped and took it in. I was warm and full and pleasantly entertained. Thought I would share.

Back to crazy BS tomorrow. LOL

4 comments:

  1. It is definitely good to do that once in awhile...if not just for some sanity. I am so jealous, I need a night like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are necessary! Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:15 PM

    If you want to do something exciting, I mean really have a memorable moment, try getting naked, coating yourself in peanut butter (preferably chunky) and then rolling yourself in coconut. You haven't lived ...

    -Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a nutball!! LOL

    ReplyDelete