What to say, what to say...
I'm bored. I have cramps. I don't want to eat. I don't want to exercise. Just back away...slowly...no eye contact. LOL
I can't seem to focus on anything for any length of time, so beware that this post will no doubt make no sense at all. I was feeling happy yesterday, and today I want to smack someone. Anyone. Just for fun. Everthing everyone said today - in person, online, wherever...irritated me to no end. I don't know why. Women, huh? We are moody lil' bitches...
I wasn't mean to anyone though, mind you. That is not acceptable. :-)
That gives me an idea.
1. Never take your bad mood out on anybody.
2. Carry Alleve on you at all times.
3. Don't smack people.
4. Always be ready to go out. (This is new for me)
5. Get to know your neighbors.
6. Never guzzle wine. Enjoy every sip.
7. Don't try to be something you are not.
8. Remember every problem is temporary.
9. Take leaps of faith.
10. Keep hope alive for the life you desire.
11. Take chances once in awhile.
12. Talk to people. Even if you are afraid to. It will most likely be worth it in some way.
13. Forgive easily.
14. Give it your all.
15. Don't give up.
16. Don't put God in a box.
17. Remember that you suck just like everyone else, just maybe in a different way.
18. Take regret out of your vocabulary - even bad experiences are important.
19. Kiss slowly and softly.
20. Compliment others.
21. Don't try to breath in while drinking a beverage - you will choke and cough for about a half an hour.
22. Try to find humor in everything.