Monday, January 04, 2010

OK, what is it gonna take? You people are stubborn.

I know you are out there. I ask questions and, nothing. YOU SUCK! I have to beg and plead and threaten to shut down the blog to get you to post a damn comment. I should take all my archives and put them on Facebook where people actually interact! But then most of you wouldn't be able to get in. I leave comments everywhere, or at least try to. Yes, I write partly for me, but come ON. Am I that frigging boring? Don't answer that.

Maybe I should go controversial. Lude pics? (um..no) WHAT, then? Maybe you are all keyboard challenged. About a year ago I had a statistic thingee that told me over 80,000 people had been to this blog over the last 5 years. That is 16K a year, 1333 a month, and approximately 45 people a day. Now, I'm definitely not a power blogger with those stats, but you would think someone would have something to say. Maybe I scared everyone away. That wouldn't shock me.

Are you shy? I don't bite. Well, I don't bite hard anyway. ;-)

What do you want to read? Do you want to know what is going on in my head? Probably not. Pictures? Of what? Should I cause a ruckus? I want to change things up a bit, but have no idea what to do. HELP!

I'm gonna get out there and stir up some trouble on other blogs.

2 comments:

  1. 'Boom!' It's not a charity comment I swear...Okay it is but none the less you have your comment.

    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'll take charity comments...thanks!

    ReplyDelete