Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well, I'm lying in bed with my mind racing and can't sleep. This time last year I had just been laid off from my job and had started a temporary contract job. I remember wondering where I would be in a year. I was WAY OFF. I always am. That is part of the allure behind blogging and journaling - to see how things change and how things happen beyond your imagination. Someone said to me around that time that they predicted I would be in the same situation a year from the time they told me, and that they probably would be in their same situation too. They said "We never really change much do we?". I never met that person, but I would say they were a bit wrong. I wonder if things turned out different than they expected too.

I wonder where I will be a year from now...

No comments: