Friday, November 13, 2009

Pouty McPitiful

Wow, I'm beat. Feeling a little strange. I ended up not eating any dinner on my birthday, I just wasn't hungry. My new rule is that I only eat when I'm hungry. As it turns out, I haven't been hungry all that much lately. Which is strange in and of itself if you know me.

I'm getting my hair done early in the morning. I'm taking a big-girl trip and one must have good hair for that. I also have some new big-girl clothes to take with me. I think I'm all set, now I just have to figure out how to get all my shit in a carry-on bag. YIKES. It has to include my work laptop, all my clothes/toiletries, my hair straightener and my camera. Yeah, I know, good luck with that.

Louie is Pouty McPitiful tonight. Mags is her usual self, but Lou is really in tune with me and knows something is up. I'm a little anxious I guess, flying, meeting new people, and some big tasks to accomplish.

Stay tuned, I think this blog will be fairly interesting over the next week. Should I get an "I heart NY" t-shirt? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment