Friday, November 06, 2009

Mama Said Knock You Out

My new Nano iPod, and electric fireplace! Happy girl I am! It is not even my birthday yet! The house is wreck since putting the fireplace in, everything I own is scattered everywhere. It makes me nervous. I don't know why. Things are not clean or organized or neat and it makes me all twitchy. I don't seem to be in an all-out quick hurry to clean it though.

On my iPod, I have a VERY eclectic blend of music. Currently I'm rockin' out to "Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL Cool J. LOL! I don't get into Rap generally, but I LOVE that song. I like boxing too, which is probably why I like the song. I know ALL the words and sing it out loud. With moves. It makes me feel all macho. It also raises a few eyebrows.



1 comment:

  1. My ipod is how I decompress these days!!! And I likey the fireplace girlie. Did you talk to amy? I'm worried about her but I don't want to bug her. :( let me know if you hear anything and I will do the same. Xo. Happy weekend. We are all jammies all day here. Matts working today and I have to go to the office tomorrow and reconcile my expense report or they will yank my company cc. Ug. Not terribly thrilled to go in on sunday, but it is what it is. I get to meet a friend for a yummy brunch afterward. I'm babbling and I'm gonna stop. Xx.

    ReplyDelete