Monday, November 09, 2009

The Manwich

NOTE: This is a very feminine post about farting and belching. If those things offend you, please keep reading.

So, I have all of this hamburger meat in my freezer that I have to eat up. I thought, how about Sloppy Joe's? I haven't had a Sloppy Joe for like 20 years. (I pride myself on NOT eating things out of cans.) BUT I broke down my pride and used a can of Manwich sauce. BAD. IDEA. I have been constantly belching and farting for a straight 24 hours. I am NOT kidding. It is BAD. I can't even stand myself. I kept myself awake all night. I am thanking God that my officemate called in sick. It WON'T stop! I am a normal person in this department normally, but crap on a cracker, I could've propelled myself to work this morning without starting the car! Beano does not work. Antacids do not work. I really need this to stop now. Thank you.

Aren't you glad you read my blog?

1 comment: