Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankfulness

I got a request for a list. I'll warn you though, I'm not feeling funny. The reality of my life has hit me recently, and the holidays are coming up. I will be spending them alone (unmarried) for the first time in 16 years.

Things I'm thankful for:
1. My mom who is always there for me.
2. All my friends who are always there for me.
3. My job.
4. My retarded dogs who keep me company.
5. God who keeps me going when I don't think I can.
6. Hope. You have to have it.

Things I am not thankful for:
1. The single life. It sucks. There is no 'honey', just friends.
2. Wasting half of my life and giving my all for nothing.
3. I'm going to have to sell my house. Gotta start a new life and I can't do that there.
4. Wearing my heart on my sleeve and always making myself vulnerable.

Well, at least my thankful list is longer than my pathetic list. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment