Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Straws and camel's backs.

I bottle things up, and then I let things go. Then, one day, I explode all over you with hell's fury. I can only take so much bullshit until I tell you how it is. That was work today. Then I get a bunch of condescending crap and people trying to say I can't handle stress. It is not stress, people. It is anger. AT YOU. NOT the same. If only they KNEW how much crap I've put up with and stress I've endured in my life. What I can't handle is incompetence, arrogance, laziness and people's PERCEPTIONS of reality. I get so damn sick of judgmental drama. Just get the fuck out of my face.

Sometimes I really hate people. No wonder I like dogs better. I guess what gets me through times like this is knowing who I am. If I was having an identity crisis, I'd really be in trouble. I have my good points, but I also know that once I get to the breaking point, well, it isn't pretty. I'm very direct and I don't mince words. Many people aren't ready for that, especially since I'm mostly calm, collected and usually the comic relief. I deflect with humor. I'm tired and I've been working too much. I think it's time for a break. Like it or not. Let's hope it isn't someone's arm.

2 comments:

  1. yes but breaking things will make you feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo the same way! I really freak people out at times by being direct and not mincing words but that's okay. Sometimes ya just gotta say enough shit already people!!!! We need another early bird, 12$ margarita girl!!

    ReplyDelete