Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mental Day

I stayed home from work today; I just couldn't do it. For the last 30 hours I have been relaxing and recouping. Lots of resting. You can only burn the candle at both ends for so long before you collapse. But I know my limits. My boss sent me a really nice email, and the dogs love it when mama is home, they don't leave my side. My sweetie bought me pizza and gave me meds. The perfect combo! There may have been talk of me not working in the future. I'm not quite ready yet but retreating further into the mountains (with satellite internet of course) does sound really nice. Perhaps about 20 acres of land in the mountains somewhere with a custom-built house surrounded by the most beautiful landscape? OK! I don't know what the future holds, but I certainly have paid my dues. You don't wait for life to happen; you make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment