Friday, September 11, 2009

Sailing is AWESOME!!! I had such a blast! It was a gorgeous day and sunset. We set sail at Pier 54 in Seattle on a racing sailboat right next to the "Ye Olde Curiousity Shop" where I had to buy sunglasses because I forgot mine. I have quite a collection going. At one point we tipped at a 35 degree angle (pictured with foot) and it was groovy! My friend is pictured tipping over - hehe. The rest are some of my other work friends, the Seattle skyline, Mount Rainier, the sails and the cute captain (guy at wheel). Then of course there is moi looking ravishing getting sunburned and windblown. I want to do that every Friday! Funniest story of the day: my friend going potty below as the boat goes sideways and over some pretty large swells. She came out and said "Well that was interesting.". Buwahaha!

No comments: