Saturday, September 05, 2009



I have gone completely bonkers. Can you say spending spree??? Holy crap. The last two posts here are some recent purchases, and not even ALL of them! Retirement is overrated. And having a savings account. Right? Fuuuuuck. This is how I am justifying it: Over the last 15 years I have not pampered myself and, in fact, neglected and denied myself much. It has only been in the last year that I have started buying some cute clothes and accessories. I did get a camera awhile back, but really, I was too stressed, depressed and broke to do much else. I just didn't care about myself. I've come a long way, and currently I am the happiest I've been in I don't know how long. It's NICE. Now, don't get me wrong, I still have some challenges and issues to overcome, but I feel so much better about things. I know, I know, where the hell is Crazydogmama and what I have I done with her...
With all the crap I've been through, I'm going to soak this little break up!
OK, about the pics. I got some very tasty, and relatively inexpensive local red wine with a cool painted label, some super yummy jalepeno mustard and buffalo blue cheese dip, I finally found a square pillar candle to match my obsession with red, uh, I mean my decor, some really soft fuzzy leopard pillows (and a cute shot of magadog posing in front of them - and I'm sorry the pic is sideways - I'm too lazy to fix it), a jazzy, fall-style, copper-metallic bling bling hobo handbag, a leopard wallet (am also obsessed with animal prints right now), magnets saying "I used to care but now I take a pill for that" and "I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it really works." (haha great for work), a fuzzy red rug to go in front of my kitchen sink that Louie has taken claim to, a blingy hat that says "Just Add Wine" (perfect), a reptile print headband, a shiny hair clip, some fun earrings and a cool little key chain. Phew! It's like Christmas!

3 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Wheeeee! Cute stuff girlie. Call me next time you're going shopping!!!

Cheryl said...

I have a new fav place to shop, but it is in Leavenworth - guess we'll have to drive up together and spend the day!!

Ann(ie) said...

Okay!!! Maybe I could bring noah so I only leave matt with one munchkin. He's good on a road trip!