Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weak Week

OK, so my week has been weak. The highlight so far is finally getting a parking space under my building! WOOT! I have been on the waiting list since I started there, which was 6 months ago. I get to take an elevator straight up to my office now! No more walking 50 miles in crazy weather from the stinky, dark and creepy public parking hole! I can wear pumps to work! My hair won't go flat! WEEE! Well, it is exciting to me, anyway. I will take a picture of my parking spot tomorrow in all of its glory.

4 comments:

  1. Got the munchkins pics taken today with the big brother/little brother shirts. OMG. The cuteness....will send you one. xxoo. Happy weekend girlie and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND YAY on the parking spot. I know first hand how lovely that is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!!! Yes, I want a pic for my fridge! How adorable! I'm glad I was able to get something for him that you liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved it all!! He's in the mariner garb today!!!

    ReplyDelete