Sunday, July 26, 2009












Went shopping with Ma today - we are both redecorating a little. I found the most beautiful wine painting to go in my dining room - I will show it in all of it's glory on the red wall later when it is hung. I also found this cute little basket pot. I need to find some more foliage to go in it, but it's a start. Then, we have the red and green glass candle holders, and some imported Sangria (from Spain) that is quite delightful on this 95 degree day. (OK, that's not decorative, but shopping takes it outta me.) Finally, my sentiments to uninvited guests - my, um...welcome mat.

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

GIRL, you and I have such similar taste in home decor!!!! I love that pic! And um, kindly email or text me....I only have three weeks left on maternity leave *snif* and we have to go out with Michaela for drinky drinks!!!!! And tell me about this welcome mat thing, too when you email or text. ;)

Cheryl said...

Thanks! and yes we do! Great minds decorate alike. :-) The GO AWAY door mat came from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I'll email you right now...