Sunday, July 26, 2009

Redecorating

Went shopping with Ma today, we are both redecorating a little. I found the most beautiful wine painting to go in my dining room. I will show it in all of its glory on the red wall later when it is hung. I also found this cute little basket pot. I need to find some more foliage to go in it, but it's a start. Then, we have the red and green glass candle holders, and some imported Sangria (from Spain) that is quite delightful on this 95-degree day. (OK, that's not decorative, but shopping takes it out of me.) Finally, my sentiments to uninvited guests, my, um, welcome mat.

2 comments:

  1. GIRL, you and I have such similar taste in home decor!!!! I love that pic! And um, kindly email or text me....I only have three weeks left on maternity leave *snif* and we have to go out with Michaela for drinky drinks!!!!! And tell me about this welcome mat thing, too when you email or text. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and yes we do! Great minds decorate alike. :-) The GO AWAY door mat came from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

    I'll email you right now...

    ReplyDelete