Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Louie

Louie was diagnosed with arthritis and a back/spinal problem that is causing nerve damage. The poor little guy was in pain and didn't know how to tell us except to be grumpy. The vet put him on joint lubricator and some pain management meds. Since he has been on those, he has been perky and playful, and so much better. I broke down and balled on the vet's floor. I feel like it is the beginning of the end because Lou is already 10. I just want him to be happy and in no pain. I want him to have quality of life. I will have to sell a kidney to pay for the monthly vet bills now.

I missed a meeting with my director this morning. NOT good. I don't foresee this day getting any better.

1 comment:

  1. *HUGS* to Louie. I hope the pain meds will help.

    ReplyDelete